Monday, August 20, 2012

Bare fruit-- REVIEW



My family and I had the chance to review Bare Fruit cinnamon apple chips from bare fruit snacks. Let me first start by saying I have been trying to buy more organic and getting my family to eat healthier in general. The fruit chips are 100% organic. The only 2 ingredients: organic apples and organic cinnamon. They never use synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, or antibiotics. How awesome is that? It is rather hard to come by products that only contain 2 products. The apple chips are made from Washington State apples. You will get 30 apples in each bag! The fruit chips also come in: Fuji, granny smith, dried cherries, dried mango, and dried pears. I really would like to try the dried cherries.

 The apples were good but different than what we usually use snack on. I think both kids were a bit confused. My daughter did not like them. She also LOVES apples but hates applesauce so I didn't really expect her to like them. I know that is weird. My son, my husband and I all liked them. The fruit chips are sweet and crispy. They also have a nice light cinnamon flavor. I find that they are great alternative to chips, and pretzels.But it also would help satisfy a sweet craving. And the bonus is they are a low calorie snack. I feel very good about feeding these to my family.



 Interested in getting some fruit chips for your family? You can find them at local retailers like: Costco, whole foods, and Wal-Mart. For a full list of local stores you can visit the bare fruit website. You can also find them online at www.amazon.com. They come in different sizes. You can get a variety pack (which contains Cherries, Granny Smith Apple Chips, Fuji Apple Chips, Cinnamon Apple Chips, and Pear Chips) for 19.99 on amazon. You can also get a 14oz bag for 9.20. The bag has a resalable package and a shelf life of one year!

 *THIS PRODUCT WAS PROVIDED TO ME IN RETURN FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND WERE NOT INFLUENCED IN ANYWAY*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love reading what you have to say.