Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Review: Perky Jerky

Can I admit something to you? I am a huge jerky snob. I love jerky a LOT but not just any will do. I don't like when you take a bite and you have to worry a tooth might be missing. I hate when it is so hard and don't taste fresh. I am also a little picky about taste. I love a little taste of pepper.



I had the chance to try jerky from Perky jerky. And it SO DELISH. It is soft which I love. (No breaking teeth for this mama!) And the taste was perfect. It was lightly peppered which I loved. I hate to admit this, but I ate the whole bag in one sitting. Opps! I am still debating on sharing the other bags with my family. (I really don't think I should.)
Perky jerky is the best snack. It is very healthy for you. One oz which is about a half of a bag has 90 calories and 15 are from fat. And it has 11grams of protein. And it has NO: preservatives, nitrates or msg added. I am always looking for a delicious healthy snack and I think I found the perfect one. I honestly can't find anything wrong with this jerky. It also comes in a resealable bag (not that I will ever need to reseal the bag.) AND it comes in TURKEY JERKY (which is as equally delicious.)

 You can get perky jerky online or at stores like Target and Best buy. I will definitely buy more of this jerky.

Disclaimer: I received perky jerky products to review. My opinion was not influenced in anyway. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love reading what you have to say.