Tuesday, July 3, 2012

This isn't easy....

Wow, so I didn't realize how much work *HARD WORK* goes into making a blog. I am not very HTML savvy, so I have to learn all that still. I think my blog looks ok but could still use work. Then promotion, boy oh boy, it is hard to get people interested in your blog. I didn't realize that people wouldn't just automatically LOVE me and want to hear what I had to say. I know, I find it hard to believe also. :) Then giveaway... they are a whole other ball game. You have to have stuff to GIVEAWAY. And of course the companies who are giving stuff away are not real interested in new bloggers. (At least that is what I have found so far.) Then, of course you have to promote your giveaways to get people to enter. You wouldn't think it would be hard to get people to try to win free stuff. BUT it hasn't been easy (at least for me!)

 But on the positive side-- I am now up to 400 twitter followers and 800 Facebook likes. Not too bad (in my opinion!) for the first week and a half. So I want to thank everyone for the likes, tweets, follows, comments, and visits. I know this sounds dorky as heck, but I appreciate it. I actually get super excited when I have a new entry, friend, like, comment, etc and I appreciate everything. -Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love reading what you have to say.