Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lose weight, feel great... Right?

So, I would like to do a "review" sorta. I started using body by vi almost 3 weeks ago. So far I have lost about 6 pounds and 3.5 inches off my waist. 
*I FEEL better and have more energy. Majority of the time I wake up BEFORE my alarm clock (which I have NEVER done prior to starting body by vi.)

*I have cut my calories and the shake is very filling.
* I have lost the 6 pounds without any working out. (Which I really should start doing.)
* If you get 3 friends to sign up with you, your product is free (just pay shipping.)
*The product is less then a meal at Mcdonalds



If you want to do a 90 day challenge, let me know! You don't have to sell any products if you don't wanna. Of course, if you want to make extra money, you can promote it.  You can also get a FREE BMW, cash, and prizes!


**If anyone is interested in a free sample- please let me know!*


There are a few GREAT videos on my website that are very informative. I hope you take the time and watch them! Just GO HERE !

And right now I have 2 promotions running:
1. For every new order, you will get a 10 dollar amazon gift card OR 10 dollars sent via paypal.
2. You will get 50 entries into my giveaway to win a pair of dolce and gabbana sunglasses ( HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment. I love reading what you have to say.